Applying to LUT
We at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) warmly welcome you students worldwide to apply to our international Master's programmes in Technology and Business Administration. Every year, around 250 new degree students begin their studies in the international LUT Master's Programmes.
There is one intake for the LUT Master's Programmes each year, while the studies starting in the Fall semester.
The application periods for studies starting in 2017 are:
- LUT Master's Programmes: December 1, 2016 - January 25, 2017 at 15:00 (GMT+2)
- The Erasmus Mundus Master Program in Pervasive Computing and Communications for Sustainable Development (PERCCOM)
- Candidates applying to an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: September 1, 2016 - January 10, 2017 at 17:00 CET
- Self-funded candidates: March 2 - May 31, 2017 at 17:00 CET
Double Degree Studies
Students from the LUT partner universities in Belgium, China, France, India, Russia and Ukraine are able to apply to Double Degree studies at LUT while the application period being
- Double Degree studies: December 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017 at 15:00 (GMT+2)
- The applicants have to be nominated by their home universities
- In case of being interested in applying, kindly always first get in touch with the contact person for the Double Degree studies in your home university.
Applications for the exchange studies at LUT can be submitted twice a year.
For further information about the application periods, please see Exchange Studies - How to Apply.
You can also pursue a Doctor of Science Degree at LUT in the fields of Business Administration and Technology.
For further information, please please see Applying for the Doctoral Study Right - Admission Criteria.