A plenitude of courses in engineering and technology
Exchange students can apply to join a specific department, normally the one indicated in the Erasmus or other institutional agreement. However, depending on your previous studies, you may select courses from various departments and thus study a wide and multi-faceted range of studies during the exchange period.
Course descriptions 2014-2015
If changes to the courses are made, updated versions are available below. See recent changes here.
Autumn semester 2014
- Chemical and Process Engineering (PDF)
- Computer Science (PDF)
- Electrical Engineering (PDF)
- Energy Technology (PDF)
- Environmental Technology (PDF)
- Intelligent Computing (PDF)
- Mechanical Engineering (PDF), last update 18.8.2014
- Technical Physics (PDF)
- Technomathematics (PDF)