Below LUT Summer School 2017 detailed course descriptions. Click on the name of the course to open the file.
- Creatitivy and Entrepreneurship in New Product Development from the Silicon Valley's Perspectives
- International Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations
- International Human Resource Management
- Doing Business in/with Latin America
- Doing Business in Russia
- Systematic Creativity - TRIZ Basics
- Inventive Product Design and Advanced TRIZ
- Additive Manufacturing - 3D Printing
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Course in Strategic Management
- Material Selection and Manufacturability Aspects of Energy Technology Applications
- Simulation Modelling in Industrial Management
- Solar Economy and Smart Grids
- Computational Engineering and Technical Physics
- Visitor's Viewpoint on Software Engineering - Software Engineering for Sustainability
- Code Camp
Doing Business in Russia, 4 ECTS credits (26 - 30 July 2017)
The course Doing Business in Russia is a part of the International Business module. Students can take International Business module with or without the course Doing Business in Russia.
The course is lectured partly at LUT and partly in St. Petersburg, Russia. Students must attend all lectures at LUT and in St. Petersburg in order to receive the final grade for the course. Following the academic part, students stay in St. Petersburg for the weekend and enjoy an organised cultural and social programme.
The programme of the course:
- 26 - 27 July - lectures at LUT
- 28 July - departure to St. Petersburg, lectures 11.00 - 19.00 pm.
- 28 - 30 July - cultural programme
Note! An additional fee will be charged for travelling and cultural events during the trip. The fee is EUR 470 without visa costs.
The fee includes company visit in St. Petersburg, lunch on Friday during the company visit, two-way train tickets, an accommodation with breakfast in hotel Moscow, a river cruise, a tour at the State Hermitage Museum, and a dinner at Russian-styled restaurant. Detailed instructions and official invitation document will be sent to those, who enroll for the course.
Participants are responsible for their own visa costs.
The LUT Summer School reserves the right to change or modify the schedule of the course.
Students of other modules can join the weekend trip to St. Petersburg on 28 - 30 July 2017.