4 intensive training days, virtual sessions
Lectures, virtual sessions, group work, self-studies, exercises, literature, personal written assignment.
Aika ja paikka
Next implementation will be informed later.
Admission period will be informed later.
2 750 € + VAT 24 %
People currently in leading roles in an organization or aspiring to such a role, and wanting to grow their leadership capability. People interested to learn and practice concepts of leadership.
Carita Liikanen , puh. +358505127100 , sähköposti Carita.Liikanen@lut.fi
This module is a part of the KATI program and can be included in LUT EMBA studies or your personal development program at LUT University.
This highly interactive course helps you to develop and grow your leadership by going to the core of what leadership is.
The core content includes:
- Introduction to Organizations
- Introduction to Leadership: "What is leadership?", Leadership development and Leadership presence: "Why would anyone follow you?"
- Leading Self - framework and practice
- Leading Others: Deepening presence and empathy, Coaching and Leadership
- Leading Teams: Inspire others, Leading high-performing teams
Lectures, group work, self-studies, exercises, literature, personal written assignment.
PhD, MSc Filip Staelens is a Certified Professional and passionate about leadership and team management, strategy implementation and change management.
MSc Hanna Summanen is experienced facilitator and trainer in leadership, and she is also an entrepreneur.
Tilaamalla uutiskirjeemme pysyt ajan tasalla tutkimuksestamme puhtaaseen energiaan, ilmaan ja veteen sekä kestävään liiketoimintaan liittyen.