Application and fees
How to apply
The registration for the LUT Summer School 2017 has ended.
- Students in their final year of Bachelor's studies or Master's students in the fields of technology and business
- Fluency in English. All courses are taught in English, and good English language skills are needed to follow lectures. No tests are required
- Make sure you meet course prerequisites given in the course descriptions
The LUT Summer School fee is composed of tuition and accommodation fees.
Tuition fee includes course material, 1 lunch/day and social activities.
We do not offer scholarships to LUT Summer School participants.
LUT and Saimia degree students
Tuition is offered free of charge for LUT and Saimia degree students (Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral). LUT and Saimia students have to cover the cost for social activities if they want to attend social events. Cost for social activities is EUR 139 for 1 - 2 weeks, or EUR 199 for 3 - 4 weeks. The cost does not include lunch at the university during the lectures.
Note! The registration is binding. LUT and Saimia students have to inform the LUT Summer School staff of their withdrawal from summer school courses no later than two weeks before the summer school starts. Otherwise, they will be charged EUR 50 for neglecting to cancel the registration.
Fee for the trip to St. Petersburg, Russia
Students who wish to take part in the extracurricular visit to St. Petersburg have two options, both separately self-financed:
- complementary part of the course "Doing Business in Russia", 28 - 30 July 2017, cost EUR 470.
- weekend trip with organised cultural programme, 28 - 30 July 2017, cost EUR 430.
You should notify the LUT Summer School staff if you wish to cancel your participation. The LUT Summer School fee is refundable if you withdraw your application by 31 May 2017. The LUT Summer School will retain a document processing fee of EUR 50.
After 31 May 2017 the fee is non-refundable.