Intended learning outcomes
As a graduate from this programme, you will have a good understanding of various analytics and decision support methods, solid hands-on experience in using relevant software to solve real-world problems, and the competence to work in development and expert tasks.
You will be able to work in an international environment and to act in a sustainable and an ethical way. You also have what it takes to develop and enhance your own competencies further.
After completing this programme, you will be able to:
- use business analytics methods and software in practice;
- apply data-analysis and machine learning methods in solving industrial and business problems;
- model industrial and business processes and perform simulation analyses to study and to enhance them;
- draw logical conclusions and give recommendations in strategic decision-making situations based on output from decision support methods;
- interpret analysis results and present them visually;
- renew business architecture with components from digital analytics;
- plan and manage development and projects based on business analytics;
- apply new scientific knowledge and methods to develop your competence further;
- evaluate and interpret analytics related projects and their compatibility in problem solving;
- spar your working community related to analytics based on knowledge of analytical methods.
Business Analytics, engineering science
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
Next regular admission
December 2020 − January 2021