At LUT University, you can choose from 20 technology or business Master's programmes in English.
In our Master's programmes, you can obtain the degree of either in Master of Science in Technology, M.Sc. (Tech.), or Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Admin.).
Note, that you can apply to Master's programmes in English through either the regular or the rolling admission process:
- The rolling application period for Master's programmes that start in September 2019 is 1 October 2018−31 May 2019.
- Next regular application period for Master's programmes that start in September 2020 is December 2019−January 2020.
Our campuses are located in Lappeenranta and Lahti, Finland.
- Business Analytics
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Finance and Analytics
- Supply Management
Computational Engineering and Technical Physics
Industrial Engineering and Management
Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
- Advanced Structural Design and Robotised Welding
- Industrial Design Engineering, Lahti campus
- Mechatronic System Design
- Sustainable Production in Mechanical Engineering
In addition to Master's studies in English, LUT offers Master's programmes that are taught in Finnish. For more information please see LUT's website in Finnish.