Student Health Services by FSHS

The Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS) provides general health care, mental health care and dental health care services for undergraduate students of universities and other institutions of higher education.

You can use the FSHS general, mental and dental health care services if you are an undergraduate student of a university or other institution of higher education and you have paid your student union membership fee to a student union that is a partner of the FSHS.

Through the national FSHS web site, you can access the electronic services and find general information about health and well-being. On the Lappeenranta FSHS web page you will find the opening hours and location of the local services.

Please note!

  • Students of EU/EEA countries still need to have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or private insurance.
  • Citizens of other countries still need to have comprehensive health insurance.