Dissertation: Emotional connection and involvement in decision-making significantly impact acceptability of wind power
Surveys indicate that the public generally accepts wind power and even desires its increase. However, people often oppose local wind power development. The dissertation of Sari Janhunen, MA,...
Dissertation: Facilitating university-industry collaboration with a multi-level stakeholder perspective
University–industry collaboration has been acknowledged as a vital source of innovation. However, despite its rather long history, a number of barriers to such collaboration remain, and the ways...
Most read articles
- 1. Dissertation: A new licensing model for licensing small reactor units
- 2. Dissertation: Noise levels in corridors can be controlled by appropriate measures
- 3. Human and organizational factors influence software quality
- 4. Pulsed corona discharge as an advanced oxidation process for degradation of organic compounds in water
- 5. Computational studies for the design of process equipment with complex geometries