Hybridisation of non-road mobile machinery reduces fuel consumption considerably without loss of efficiency
According to a dissertation that will undergo a public examination at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), the fuel consumption of non-road mobile machinery can be cut in half without...
Both private consumers and corporate customers often simultaneously possess both positive and negative emotional or rational evaluations of a company, product or brand. According to a...
Most read articles
- 1. Dissertation: A new licensing model for licensing small reactor units
- 2. Dissertation: Noise levels in corridors can be controlled by appropriate measures
- 3. Pulsed corona discharge as an advanced oxidation process for degradation of organic compounds in water
- 4. Human and organizational factors influence software quality
- 5. Computational studies for the design of process equipment with complex geometries