According to the International Student Barometer 2017, the international students in Lappeenranta are satisfied with their studies, study support services, and accommodation in...
LUT's chemistry professor Mika Sillanpää the only Finnish engineering scientist among the world's most cited
Mika Sillanpää, Professor of Chemistry and Head of the Laboratory of Green Chemistry at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), has for the first time been acknowledged as one of the...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. LUT among 300 best universities
- 4. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. LUT is the world's 31st best young university
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Finland's largest solar power plant coming to LUT