Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) will in the future be known as LUT University. The aim is to adopt this new marketing name on 1 August 2018. The name change is connected to...
Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) was ranked among the world's top 501-600 universities in this year's Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings. LUT's ranking is the same...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. LUT among 300 best universities
- 4. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. LUT is the world's 31st best young university
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Finland's largest solar power plant coming to LUT
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Russia can become one of the most energy-competitive areas based on renewables