A global transition to 100% renewable electricity is not a long-term vision, but already a tangible reality, a new groundbreaking study by the Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) and the...
The members of the board of directors of Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) have been selected for the term 2018-2021. The board includes top experts in especially entrepreneurship,...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. LUT among 300 best universities
- 4. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. LUT is the world's 31st best young university
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 9. Finland's largest solar power plant coming to LUT
- 10. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman