LUT has had a material physics research group in Savonlinna since 2015. The group consists of seven researchers and is led by Kari Ullakko, D.Sc. (Tech.), who was appointed as Professor of...
Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) has been ranked among the world's top 521-530 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2019 . On last year's QS 2018 list, LUT was among the...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. LUT among 300 best universities
- 4. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. LUT is the world's 31st best young university
- 9. Russia can become one of the most energy-competitive areas based on renewables
- 10. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman