In Expert Views LUT expert or a stakeholder presents a topical and cogent societal view on a current issue.
The founder of the energy and fuel company St1 Mika Anttonen does not believe electric cars or biofuels are the way to reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Getting our planet back on track...
Did you know that angel investing is not just about money, calculation and profit? Emotions and human interaction play a major role in an angel investor's decision-making process. Researcher...
Most read articles
- 1. Energy company founder Mika Anttonen: “Carbon sinks could be established on the African continent”
- 2. ”Angel investors’ decision-making is strongly related to emotions and social interactions”
- 3. LUT alumni – responding to our graduate survey enables you to influence the development of university degrees
- 4. Packaging technology professor develops alternatives to full plastic solutions and is a fan of the Finnish milk carton
- 5. From climate doom and gloom to a solar economy – technology provides tools to stop climate change