Fuzzy logic and soft computing
In this area of expertise, the researchers of the Laboratory of Mathematics have long been on the cutting edge of theoretical research. These methods are used in many industrial problems, where soft computing methods have become standard operating procedure.
Our group studies numerous computational methods, which are used primarily in data analysis. Our practical goal is to produce new methods and tools based on the fuzzy set theory.
Main research areas in fuzzy logic and soft computing
- Classification methods based on the fuzzy set theory and evolutionary computation
- Feature selection and feature extraction methods based on fuzzy measures
- Fuzzy principal component analysis methods
Other research areas
- Fuzzy linear systems
- Fuzzy differential equations
- Fuzzy multiperson multicriteria decision making problems
Read more on the group wiki page .