TRIZ Future Conference 2017 - Bridging Creativity in Science, Entrepreneurship, Industry and Education
The 17th International Conference of the European TRIZ Association. 4-6 October / Lappeenranta Finland.
Welcome to Finland's 100 anniversary year of 2017. On behalf of Lappeenranta University of Technology it is our pleasure to welcome you to Lappeenranta for the TRIZ Future Conference 2017 which is the 17th annual ETRIA conference. We are very excited to bring the TRIZ Future to Finland for the first time.
We are done with reviewing, selecting and program design. You have a chance to make any changes to your paper until 12pm Saturday, 23 September 2017. After that the submission system will be closed, all the papers frozen and collected for the conference material memory stick.
Updates and practical advice
1. If you are coming to the conference Oct. 4th you can visit
- OIPEC workshop, starts 14:00 at 4301-02 room of LUT
- TRIZ tutorial for beginners starts 14:00 (the speaker is to be defined, room 4502)
- Get-Together event and registration for TFC2017 is held at Lappeenranta City Hall at city center. The address is Villimiehenkatu 1 (see the map), starts at 18:30
2. If you are coming Oct. 5th, you can go directly to LUT, where the registration will open from 8:30 am at Student Union building (see the map). You can take the TFC shuttle bus (departs 8am, two bus stops; near Sokos Hotel Lappee and front of Scandic Hotel Patria, see the map) from the city center or to use public bus or taxi.
Friday evening's Gala-Dinner is held at restaurant Kehruuhuone at Lappeenranta city center, at the old fortress. Address is Kristiinankatu 20.
Organizing Committee responsible persons
Local Organizing Committee
Co-Chairman: Dr. Kalle Elfvengren
Lea Lonka (LUT, Finland)
Click http://www.lut.fi/en/get-to-know-us for a quick tour thru LUT.
Scientific Program Chairman: Prof. Leonid Chechurin (LUT, Finland),
Co-Chairman: Prof. Gaetano Cascini (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)