Applying as Undergraduate
When applying, you must
- Indicate the estimated date of graduation on your Application Form
No official statement for the date required from the home university
- Upload your latest Transcript of Records to your Application Form - plus the official translation (if applicable)
The ToR must include the name of the degree to be awarded. If not included, an additional statement issued by the awarding university about the name of the degree must be uploaded to your Application Form.
If Conditionally Admitted
When conditionally admitted, you have to be able to
- Graduate by 31 August 2022
- Provide us with the following documents by 31 August 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+3):
- A scan for your original Degree Certificate
- A scan for your original Transcript of Records
- Provide us with the following documents by 6 September 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+3)
Scans for the official translations in English for both the documents (when applicable)
Official translations required, if the original docuements are not issued in English, Finnish or Swedish.
If not being able to meet with both the requirements by the given deadlines, your right to study in the programme will automatically be cancelled.
After Having Started Your Studies
- Final verification process for degrees awarded in countries outside of Finland
After having arrived at LUT University, the final verification process will be completed; you will be requested to bring your original Degree Certificate and ToR plus the possible translations for the final verification process.
If not bringing in the required documents or, presenting documents that were involved in any kind of forgery will automatically lead into revoking your righ to study at LUT University.