On this page
Campuses and directions
Mikkeli regional unit
Lönnrotinkatu 7 and Sammonkatu 12
Kouvola regional unit
Campuses and regional units
LUT University operates on two campuses: in Lappeenranta and Lahti. In addition, the university has regional units in Mikkeli and Kouvola.
We primarily accept e-invoices:
EDI identifier: 003702459042
E-invoicing operator: CGI
Operator code: 003703575029
E-mail invoices must include a visible P.O.box address and the name of the university.
The invoice must contain the name of the subscriber and the cost center or project number.
More information controller Sirpa Karhu, email: email@example.com
SWIFT (BIC) OKOYFIHH
OP Corporate Bank PLC
P.O. Box 308
Using LUTGuest Wifi network
LUTGuest Wifi is provided for temporary visitors at LUT University site.
- Choose "LUTGuest" wireless Wifi network with your device and try to connect to it.
- After that your device should automatically open LUTGuest registration page with your default web browser.
- At registration page you should give your mobile phone number and select your country code.
- After you gave your mobile number and accepted terms of usage, registration page change to Sign In page and now you have to wait till you get your password SMS to your mobile phone.
- You should get SMS which contains your username and password.
- Give username and password to sign in to LUTGuest wifi network.
The whistleblowing channel is based on the Act on the Protection of Persons Reporting Infringements of European Union and National Law (Whistleblower Protection Act). anyone who, in the course of their work or other duty, becomes aware of or discovers an abuse within the meaning of the Act in the activities of LUT University, may report the abuse through the whistleblowing channel. By doing so the whistleblower obtains whistleblower protection if meeting the conditions of the Whistleblower Protection Act.