After completing the studies, you will have good competencies to work in international and multidisciplinary environments.
As a graduate, you may find employment in industry, consultancy, regulatory agencies, and governmental and non-governmental organisations, where growing interest in sustainability has created new employment opportunities.
Typical jobs for graduates from this programme:
- environmental specialist in consulting companies
- sustainability specialist in product development
- sustainability specialist in urban planning
- environmental manager in industrial enterprises
- environmental officer for government authorities
- sustainability specialist in the construction industry
- environmental and safety specialist in industry
- researcher in a research institute
- municipal environmental manager.
You will also have a firm basis to continue your studies in doctoral programmes.
Circular Economy (Lahti campus)
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Energy Systems
December 2019−January 2020
1 October 2019−31 May 2020