The Master's programme prepares you to work as a professional in the circular economy in a wide range of jobs focusing primarily on sustainable business and production.
As a graduate, you may find employment in industry, consultancy, regulatory agencies, and governmental and non-governmental organisations, where growing interest in sustainability has created new employment opportunities.
Typical jobs for graduates from this programme:
- environmental specialist in a consulting company
- sustainability specialist in product development
- sustainability specialist in urban planning
- environmental manager in an industrial enterprise
- environmental officer for a government authority
- sustainability specialist in the construction industry
- environmental and safety specialist in industry
- researcher in a research institute
- municipal environmental manager.
You will also have a firm basis to continue your studies in doctoral programmes.
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 13 500 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Energy Systems
1 December 2021 − 19 January 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+2)