Application and fees
The registration for the LUT Summer School 2019 is now closed.
- Bachelor's and Master's students in the fields of technology and business. For detailed admission requirements, please check the course descriptions.
- Fluency in English. All courses are taught in English, and good English language skills are needed to follow lectures. No tests are required.
- Make sure you meet course prerequisites given in the course descriptions.
The LUT Summer School fee is composed of tuition and accommodation fees.
Tuition fee includes course material, 1 lunch/day and social activities.
We do not offer scholarships to LUT Summer School participants.
LUT, Saimaa UAS and LAMK degree students
Tuition is offered free of charge for LUT, Saimaa University of Applied Sciences and Lahti University of Applied Scieces (LAMK) degree students (Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral). These students have to cover the cost for social activities if they want to attend social events. Cost for social activities is EUR 139 for 1 - 2 weeks, or EUR 199 for 3 - 4 weeks. The cost does not include lunch at the university during the lectures. Students have to pay for the lunch themselves.
Note! The registration is binding. LUT, Saimaa UAS and LAMK students have to inform the LUT Summer School staff of their withdrawal from summer school courses no later than two weeks before the summer school starts. Otherwise, they will be charged EUR 50 for neglecting to cancel the registration.
LUT, Saimaa UAS and LAMK exchange students
The fees for LUT, Saimaa UAS and LAMK exchange students, who are doing exchange in spring 2019 and want to stay for summer in Lappeenranta, are:
- attending courses for 1 - 2 weeks: EUR 149. The fee includes attending courses and all social events. Note, lunch and accommodation are not included.
- attending courses for 3 - 4 weeks: EUR 199. The fee includes attending courses and all social events. Note, lunch and accommodation are not included.
Fee for the trip to St. Petersburg, Russia
Students who wish to take part in the extracurricular visit to St. Petersburg have two options, both separately self-financed:
- complementary part of the course "Doing Business in Russia", cost EUR 470.
- weekend trip with organised cultural programme, cost EUR 430.
You should notify the LUT Summer School staff if you wish to cancel your participation. The LUT Summer School fee is refundable if you withdraw your application by 31 May 2019. The LUT Summer School will retain a document processing fee of EUR 50.
After 31 May 2019 the fee is non-refundable.
LUT Summer School
Fields of study
business and technology
also language courses
3−15 ECTS credits
15 July−9 August 2019
tel: +358 40 578 6748