DuuniDay is a traditional, annual recruitment and networking expo for LUT and LAB students, held on the Lappeenranta campus. DuuniDay is also open to all highly educated jobseekers!
The company presentation stands fill the main lobby of LUT University premises, as well as part of the 2nd and 3rd floors. At the event, you can tour and visit the company stands that interest you, inquire and hear more about job opportunities, and get information about employers directly from company employees.
The DuuniDay exhibitors are often our own alumni, so take the opportunity to meet and chat with them in a relaxed environment. Networking with potential employers can't be started too early. We wish all students, no matter the state of your studies, warmly welcome to DuuniDay!
In addition to visiting the stands, we also have some additional program at DuuniDay. For example, head to a CV photo shoot where a professional photographer will update your CV photo.
HOW TO GET READY FOR DUUNIDAY?
Come to DuuniDay as you are, with an open mind! However, to get the most out of DuuniDay, it's recommended to prepare a little in advance:
🚀Are you a LUT or LAB student?
- In autumn 2023, sign in to JobTeaser and registrate to DuuniDay event. There you can find the whole DuuniDay program for students and workshops for your preparation. You can also get to know the employers participating DuuniDay. Sign in to JobTeaser with your LUT or LAB email and password.
- In JobTeaser Career Center's Info Bank you can find comprehensive information about job hunting and the service selection of LUT & LAB Career Services.
- Update your CV and LinkedIn profile before meeting the companies in DuuniDay! In the Find Your Career self-study platform, you can develop your job search skills, and through it you can e.g. leave your CV for career supervisors to comment on.
🚀Or are you an external visitor?
- Get to know the DuuniDay exhibitors beforehand.
- Update your CV and LinkedIn profile before meeting the companies in DuuniDay. If you need support, please turn to your own trade union.