The research team of Knowledge Management focuses on knowledge work, knowledge processes, knowledge management, evidence-based management, business analytics, intellectual capital, social capital and trust, new digital forms of organizing, future of work, as well as knowledge-based value creation and innovation.
- Knowledge work and knowledge worker wellbeing
- Knowledge processes, knowledge management practices and their performance implications
- Intellectual capital and knowledge-based value creation
- Business analytics capabilities and new data-driven business models
- Creativity, knowledge creation and innovation
- Trust dynamics and its implications for organizations and business
- Future of work and new digital forms of organizing expertise