The research team of Strategy and Accounting focuses on wide-ranging questions related to strategy, sustainable value creation and sustainability.
- Sustainable and circular business models, Ecosystems and platforms
- Sustainable value creation, Determinants of firm performance
- Corporate sustainability, Corporate social and financial performance
- Sustainable entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial strategy
- Digital transformation and digital strategy
Activist Theory of Corporate Social Responsibility: Reframing the Political Role of Business in Society
An Experimental Study on managerial decision-making in driving business renewal