Businesses can profit from big data at a strategic and operational level – ”It’s not an exercise in technology”
Big data may be useful to a business enterprise when it outlines its strategy, makes operational decisions or creates new business models. In addition to data sets, it requires expertise in...
Sahar Zafari, Master of Science in Technology, will defend her doctoral dissertation at the University of Texas in Austin, USA, on 29th November at 10. The public examination will be...
Most read articles
- 1. Dissertation: Noise levels in corridors can be controlled by appropriate measures
- 2. Human and organizational factors influence software quality
- 3. Dissertation: A new licensing model for licensing small reactor units
- 4. Pulsed corona discharge as an advanced oxidation process for degradation of organic compounds in water
- 5. Methodology for wind turbine blade geometry optimization