We warmly invite you to join the Green Campus at LUT University in Lappeenranta and Lahti for the high-standard and cross-cultural community of education and research.
Make one of the most important decisions for your future and study at LUT University – we promise to make your investment worthwhile.
- Application period for Regular Admission for all Bachelor's programmes in English starting in September 2023 is 4 - 18 January 2023 (UTC+2).
In regular admission, you compete against the other applicants while a limited number of applicants will be admitted in the order of the highest points scored in the selection process for the programme/s of your choice.
Through regular admission, you can apply to all Bachelor's programmes in English:
- Bachelor's Programme in Electrical Engineering, Lappeenranta (double degree programme)
- Bachelor's Programme in Mechanical Engineering, Lappeenranta (double degree programme)
- Bachelor's Programme in Technology and Engineering Science, Lappeenranta
- Bachelor's Programme in Energy Technology, Lahti (double degree programme)
- Bachelor's Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management, Lahti
- Bachelor's Programme in Software and Systems Engineering, Lahti (double degree programme)
Students selected to the Bachelor's programmes have an automatic right to continue their studies at the Master's level and thus complete a Master of Science degree in their field at LUT.
In the double degree Bachelor's programmes in Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Software and Systems Engineering you will obtain two degrees from LUT and LUT's partner university in China, Hebei University of Technology.