How to apply – student exchange
Start your application process without delay and make sure that you send the online application and upload all required documents by the deadline.
- Academic year 2019-2020 and autumn semester 2019: April 1 - May 15, 2019
- Spring semester 2020: September 16 - October 11, 2019
- Academic year and autumn semester: May 15, 2019
- Spring semester: October 11, 2019
How to access online application
Once your home university has nominated you for student exchange, you will receive the link to the online application by e-mail from LUT. The application form is an online form and process takes place in Mobility-Online system which guides you step by step through the online application.
Required documents / soft copies
Upload following documents to Mobility-Online by May 15 / October 11.
1. Original transcript of records (in English)
2. Original English language certificate (in English)
3. Original Erasmus+ learning agreement or LUT learning agreement created in Mobility-Online
4. Photocopy of a valid passport or EU identification card
5. Passport size facial photo
The application process is online only, no hard copies are needed.
Once your application has been processed at LUT, your admission is confirmed by e-mail and the Certificate of Admission is sent to you by email.