How to apply – student exchange
Start your application process without delay and make sure that you send the online application and upload all required documents by the deadline.
- Academic year 2020-2021 and autumn semester 2020: April 1 - May 15, 2020
- Spring semester 2021: September 14 - October 9, 2020
- Academic year and autumn semester: May 15, 2020
- Spring semester: October 9, 2020
How to access online application
Once your home university has nominated you for student exchange, you will receive the link to the online application by e-mail from LUT. The application form is an online form and process takes place in Mobility-Online system which guides you step by step through the online application.
Required documents / soft copies
Upload following documents to Mobility-Online by May 15 / October 9.
1. Original transcript of records (in English)
2. Original English language certificate (in English)
3. Original Erasmus+ learning agreement or LUT learning agreement created in Mobility-Online
4. Photocopy of a valid passport or EU identification card
5. Passport size facial photo
The application process is online only, no hard copies are needed.
Once your application has been processed at LUT, your admission is confirmed by e-mail and the Certificate of Admission is sent to you by email.
Ms. Suvi Tiainen
tel. +358 40 502 2196
Students from non-European universities
Ms. Maarit Astikainen
tel. +358 40 667 1430