How to apply – student exchange
If you are interested in student exchange at the LUT University, first step is to be nominated for exchange. This is done by the International Office at your home university.
Start your application process without delay and make sure that you send the online application and upload all required documents by the deadline.
Nomination and application periods are stated below.
Nominations should be sent through LUT Mobility-Online. Access rights will be given to partner institutions for nominating purposes.
Nomination deadline for autumn semester and academic year: 15.4.2021
Nomination deadline for spring semester: 15.10.2021
Link to the online application is sent by e-mail only to nominated students.
- Academic year 2021-2022 and autumn semester 2021: April 1st - May 15th, 2021
- Spring semester 2022: September 1st - October 15th, 2021
How to access the online application
Once your home university has nominated you for student exchange at LUT, you will receive the link to the online application by e-mail from LUT. The application form is an online form and process takes place in LUT Mobility-Online system which guides you step by step through the online application.
Upload following documents to LUT Mobility-Online by May 15th / October 15th.
1. Original transcript of records (in English)
2. Original English language certificate (in English)
3. Original Erasmus+ learning agreement or LUT learning agreement created in Mobility-Online
4. Photocopy of a valid passport or EU identification card
5. Passport size facial photo
The application process is done fully online, no hard copies are needed.
Once your application has been processed at LUT, your admission is confirmed by e-mail and the Certificate of Admission is sent to you by email.
Contact us: email@example.com
Ms. Miia Juusola
tel.+358 50 356 1891
Students from non-European universities
Ms. Jutta Lankinen
tel. +358 40 667 1430