How to apply – student exchange
Start your application process without delay and make sure that you send the online application and upload all required documents by the deadline.
- Academic year 2018-2019 and autumn semester 2018: April 3 - May 15, 2018
- Spring semester 2019: September 18 - October 15, 2018
- Academic year and autumn semester: May 15, 2018
- Spring semester: October 15, 2018
How to access online application
Once your home university has nominated you for student exchange, you will receive the link to the online application by e-mail from LUT. The application form is an online form and process takes place in Mobility-Online system which guides you step by step through the online application.
Required documents / soft copies
Upload following documents to Mobility-Online by May 15 / October 15.
1. Original transcript of records (in English)
2. Original English language certificate (in English)
3. Original Erasmus+ learning agreement or LUT learning agreement created in Mobility-Online
4. Photocopy of a valid passport or EU identification card
5. Passport size facial photo
The application process is online only, no hard copies are needed.
Once your application has been processed at LUT, your admission is confirmed by e-mail and the Certificate of Admission is sent to you by email.