Curious people change the world – be one of us. At LUT University, you can choose from 26 technology or business Master's programmes in English.
Clean energy, water and air are life-giving resources for which we seek new solutions with our expertise in technology and business. We help society and businesses in their sustainable renewal.
We have been ranked in international university rankings among the top 3% of universities on a global scale (Times Higher Education, QS, ARWU rankings). We are compact by size, with intensely focused operations.
Interested in studying at LUT University, Finland, and want to receive more information about applying, studying and living? Subscribe to our newsletter and chat directly with our student ambassadors.
- The employment rate of our international graduates is 91% five years after graduation
- We are the world's best in terms of an eco-friendly attitude, campus environment and learning spaces (International Student Barometer 2017)
- Over 92% of our international students are satisfied with their student experience
- Our international community of over 80 nationalities welcomes you
In our Master's programmes, you can obtain the degree of either in Master of Science in Technology, M.Sc. (Tech.), or Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Admin.).
- The rolling application period for Master's programmes (excluding Master's Programmes in Biorefineries and Circular Economy) that start in September 2022 is 1 November 2021 − 31 May 2022.
- The regular application period for all Master's programmes that start in September 2022 is 1 December 2021 − 19 January 2022.
- Business Analytics, business administration
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Finance and Analytics
- Supply Management
Industrial Engineering and Management
- Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
- Software Product Management and Business
- Nordic Master's Programme in Sustainable ICT Solutions of Tomorrow (double degree programme)
- Erasmus Mundus Master's Programme Software Engineers for Green Deal (triple degree programme)
In addition to Master's studies in English, LUT offers Master's programmes that are taught in Finnish.
See what our students think of Finland and LUT: