Curious people change the world – be one of us. At LUT University, you can choose from 23 technology or business Master's programmes in English.
Clean energy and water, a circular economy and sustainable business are the key challenges of humankind to which LUT seeks solutions.
We have been ranked in international university rankings among the top 3% of universities on a global scale (Times Higher Education, QS, ARWU rankings). We are compact by size, with intensely focused operations.
- The employment rate of our international graduates is 91% five years after graduation
- We are the world's best in terms of an eco-friendly attitude, campus environment and learning spaces (International Student Barometer 2017)
- Over 92% of our international students are satisfied with their student experience
- Our international community of over 80 nationalities welcomes you
In our Master's programmes, you can obtain the degree of either in Master of Science in Technology, M.Sc. (Tech.), or Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, M.Sc. (Econ. & Bus. Admin.).
- Business Analytics
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Finance and Analytics
- Supply Management
Computational Engineering and Technical Physics
Industrial Engineering and Management
Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
- Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
- Software Product Management and Business, Lahti campus
- Advanced Structural Design and Robotised Welding
- Industrial Design Engineering, Lahti campus
- Mechatronic System Design
- Sustainable Production in Mechanical Engineering
In addition to Master's studies in English, LUT offers Master's programmes that are taught in Finnish.
- The next regular application period for Master's programmes that start in September 2020 is 2 December 2019 − 22 January 2020 at 15:00 (UTC+2)
- The next rolling application period for Master's programmes that start in September 2020 is 1 October 2019 − 31 May 2020
See what our students think of Finland and LUT: