Data-centric engineering provides a solid stepping-stone to a career in academia, government, industry, or finance, as well as entrepreneurial skills for establishing a start-up company.
The skills and competencies gained in the programme prepare you for continual learning and for the ongoing transition from software-intensive to data-intensive engineering work. Practical examples of our graduates' careers include the following:
- various positions in artificial intelligence companies; for example, developing computer vision and virtual reality
- enhancing the capability of medical imaging in medical engineering companies
- working on modelling and simulation in industry R&D
- different positions at universities and research institutes at all career levels from junior researchers to professors.
Lucrative start-up companies founded by our alumni contribute to
- sawmill industry digitalisation
- computer vision for industry
- environmental monitoring.
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
1 December 2020 − 20 January 2021 at 15:00 (UTC+2)
1 November 2020 − 31 May 2021 at 15:00 (UTC+2)