Intended learning outcomes
Green energy and technology is in the core of LUT's expertise.
After completing this Master's programme, you will be able to:
- analyse, design and select energy conversion processes for different applications, taking technological, economical, environmental and societal aspects into account
- apply and develop mathematical models to solve energy technological problems
- manage and organise both national and international projects
- design energy technology related equipment, plants, processes and systems
- communicate and act in academic and research environments
- work as specialist in energy technology.
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Energy Systems
December 2019−January 2020
1 October 2019−31 May 2020