Become a digital innovator ready to tackle business challenges by infusing businesses with creative methodologies and decision-making.
Earning your degree in innovation and logistics gives you many interesting employment options and challenging career prospects. Global supplier–customer relationships and business networks create various opportunities for talented young professionals in the fields of management of innovations and technologies, industrial sales and marketing, operations management, and technology analysis and sourcing.
After graduation, you can work as:
- a head of a logistics or innovation unit
- an expert in international innovation and logistics
- an export manager
- a project manager
- a technology and innovation manager
- an entrepreneur and business owner
- a researcher and analyst in academia or business
- a supply manager and operative purchaser etc.
In addition, you will also have a solid basis for doctoral studies in industrial engineering and management.
Innovation and Logistics
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 13 500 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
1 December 2021 − 19 January 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+2)