The programme prepares students for leading management and business development positions, especially in innovation, logistics, supply chains management and digital business.
Graduates of the Master's Programme in Innovation and Logistics will have a solid theoretical foundation, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, practical problem-solving techniques, and the ability to identify, assess and solve complex challenges in today's networked business world.
During your studies, you will get:
- professional knowledge of innovation, logistics, analytics, entrepreneurship, project management, international business and sustainability;
- practical methods and tools to address challenges in innovation and logistics management in organisations;
- the ability to combine professional, analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills with practical problem-solving techniques and be able to identify and solve complex challenges in today's networked business world;
- managerial and business skills in innovation, logistics and supply chains management and digital transformation in organisations to be able to plan and manage innovation projects and processes in different size organisations from start-ups to multinational enterprises;
- decision making skills to make rational decisions based on decision-making strategies, frameworks, tools and analysis methods in global networks and markets;
- an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and teamwork, communication and collaboration skills that will enable you to work in international multicultural environments and manage cross-cultural and inter-disciplinary collaborative teams and projects efficiently;
- networking skills to build and manage professional networks with other students, peers, scholars, industrial experts, and company representatives.
Innovation and Logistics
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 13 500 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
1 December 2021 − 19 January 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+2)