LUT University is committed to making its campuses in Lappeenranta and Lahti carbon negative within the next five years. The university is currently preparing a plan to reach this objective...
LUT University improved its position in the 2020 Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking for physical sciences subjects. LUT ranks among the top 301-400 universities worldwide, and...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Recovering lithium from natural salt pools–purity up to 99.9 per cent