Everyday packaging innovations can be commercialised when the idea is good and the product can be manufactured in large quantities
The LUT School of Business and Management is conducting research into better packaging solutions. The research is done from the perspective of commercialisation of innovations and business...
LUT University's goal is to make its campuses carbon negative by 2024. The carbon balance of operations will be defined incrementally, using a data platform built for more accurate data...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics
- 8. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 9. LUT leaped to the global top 200 in THE subject ranking in business and economics
- 10. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman