LUT University's research targeting the elimination of carbon dioxide emissions is branching out to the manufacture of carbon products. A new study demonstrates a carbon negative manufacturing...
LUT University and a group of companies have started a feasibility study for a synthetic fuels pilot production plant. The intended industrial scale pilot facility is based on power-to-x...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Recovering lithium from natural salt pools–purity up to 99.9 per cent