LUT’s focus on gas separation attracted an expert from overseas – Nima Rezaei is getting to know his new research community in the remote working era
New professorships, new laboratory facilities, additional funding – LUT University is expanding its expertise in separation science to gas separation. New Assistant Professor Nima Rezaei finds a...
LUT University publishes its sustainability report for 2019 and sets more ambitions sustainability goals
According to LUT University's most recent sustainability report, LUT has promoted sustainability with regard to all 17 goals in the UN's 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The university...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics
- 8. Current coronavirus instructions and recommendations at LUT University
- 9. LUT leaped to the global top 200 in THE subject ranking in business and economics
- 10. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future