The LUT School of Business and Management has chosen the American researcher Erik Brynjolfsson as the recipient of this year's Viipuri Prize. The prize is awarded by the Society for Viipuri...
LUT University and VTT are collaborating in research to produce emission-free solutions based on renewable energy for all sectors of society. The two institutions have joined forces and created...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. LUT among 300 best universities
- 4. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Recovering lithium from natural salt pools–purity up to 99.9 per cent
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics