Experimental corrosion research improves reliability of electronic devices – collaboration between LUT University and ABB aims to prevent harmful impacts of gases
An increasing number of systems critically important to society and industrial production depend on power electronics and its reliability. A study conducted at LUT University provides...
LUT University starts Bachelor’s Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management in Lahti in autumn 2022
LUT will expand its Bachelor's studies in technology in Lahti with a Bachelor's Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management. In autumn 2021, LUT will start Bachelor's programmes in energy...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics
- 8. LUT leaped to the global top 200 in THE subject ranking in business and economics
- 9. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 10. Current coronavirus instructions and recommendations at LUT University