LUT University has been invited to partner in an international competence centre in mining headed by the Saint-Petersburg Mining University. The centre operates under the auspices of UNESCO, the...
Oil spills are one of the greatest threats to the marine ecosystem. When a spill occurs, the availability and suitability of the response techniques and equipment vary greatly. LUT's Laboratory...
Most read articles
- 1. Protein produced from electricity to alleviate world hunger
- 2. New nanomaterial introduced into electrical machines
- 3. Simulation brings global 100% renewable electricity system alive for the first time
- 4. LUT among 300 best universities
- 5. Fully renewable energy system is economically viable in Finland in 2050
- 6. Christian Breyer is Finland's first Professor of Solar Economy
- 7. Solar and wind power will be the cheapest forms of energy in the future
- 8. Recovering lithium from natural salt pools–purity up to 99.9 per cent
- 9. LUT's new honorary doctors include academic scholars, business leaders and Mythbuster Jamie Hyneman
- 10. Can we get 100% of our energy from renewable sources? New article gathers the evidence to address the sceptics