International business and entrepreneurship team researches entrepreneurship and ecosystems, international business, new business models and sustainable value creation.
Our objective is to establish a comprehensive understanding of the key processes for international business, marketing and entrepreneurship in organisations and of methods for influencing these processes in a way that will support sustainable value creation in companies.
- Entrepreneurship & Small business management
- International business & Family business
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems & Collaboration between companies
- Sustainable business strategies & Sustainable value creation
- Digitalization & New business models
J. Hyneman Center – JHC