Intended learning outcomes
An understanding of critical and innovative thinking, a global business perspective, enhanced communication skills as well as the technical tools and techniques is necessary for business decision-making.
Having completed your studies, you will possess a wide variety of perspectives on the management of innovations and technology based on the combination of business, engineering and management.
You will be able to cooperate and solve complex situations in today's networked business world due to diverse study methods and working in teams.
After graduation, you will be able to:
- Understand and analyse the impact of global megatrends on innovation management in organisations.
- Evaluate, critically analyse and create strategies within an international context relating to products, services and technologies.
- Make rational decisions based on gained understanding on decision-making strategies, frameworks, tools and data analysis methods in global networks and markets.
- Analyse processes and structures of organisations and identify their interconnected development issues.
- Practice, plan and manage the build-up of product and service systems and business platforms for creating tangible and intangible solutions for techno-economic problems.
- Plan and manage international business from start-ups to multinational enterprises with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
- Apply innovation and technology management theories, methods and tools to practical management activities.
- Work and lead efficiently in cross-cultural and inter-disciplinary collaborative teams and projects, and communicate in a logical and convincing way both orally and in writing.
Global Management of Innovation and Technology (GMIT)
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
December 2019−January 2020
1 October 2019−31 May 2020