My teaching work is primarily composed of subjects relating to technical design, machine design and mechanics. Both in my teaching and teaching development work, one important source of inspiration is the practical inclusion of the diverse needs of the individual, the economy and the environment in the choices and decisions made during the design process.
• Introduction to Machine Element Design (130 hr, 2nd year, 4 months)
• Introduction to Engineering Design (182 hr, 2nd year, 8 months)
• Machine Design (130 hr, 3rd year, 4 months)
• Basics of Engineering Design (56 hr, 2nd year, 2 months)
• Project Management in Machine Design (104 hr, 4th...5th year, 8 months)
• Product Design and Modelling (130 hr, 1st year, 6 months)
• Reliability Based Machine Element Design (130 hr, 4th...5th year, 4 months)
• Management and Leadership Skills in Engineering (130 hr, 4th...5th year, 8 months)
Lecturing of the following courses in academic year 2012…2013:
• Simulation of Mechatronic Machine (156 hr, 4th year, 4 months)
• Simulation, Laboratory Course (156 hr, 4th year, 4 months)
In addition, regularly lectured courses at Saimia University of Applied Sciences 2008…2020.
Active development of undergraduate engineering education at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT). Establishing of large educational co-operation at LUT leading into a more competitive and motivating approach of a multidisciplinary problem based engineering education.
Master’s Thesis supervisor and co-supervisor >100 times and supervisor of Bachelor’s Thesis >75 times.