Teacher’s pedagogical qualification at 2012. Coordination and development of a study programme as a Head of Bachelor’s degree Programme in Mechanical Engineering. Principal or shared responsibility in curriculum planning and implementation of the following courses since 2006:
• Introduction to Machine Element Design (130 hr, 2nd year, 4 months)
• Introduction to Engineering Design (182 hr, 2nd year, 8 months)
• Machine Design (130 hr, 3rd year, 4 months)
• Basics of Engineering Design (56 hr, 2nd year, 2 months)
• Project Management in Machine Design (104 hr, 4th...5th year, 8 months)
• Product Design and Modelling (130 hr, 1st year, 6 months)
• Reliability Based Machine Element Design (130 hr, 4th...5th year, 4 months)
• Management and Leadership Skills in Engineering (130 hr, 4th...5th year, 8 months)
Lecturing of the following courses in academic year 2012…2013:
• Simulation of Mechatronic Machine (156 hr, 4th year, 4 months)
• Simulation, Laboratory Course (156 hr, 4th year, 4 months)
In addition, regularly lectured courses at Saimia University of Applied Sciences 2008…2020.
Active development of undergraduate engineering education at Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT). Establishing of large educational co-operation at LUT leading into a more competitive and motivating approach of a multidisciplinary problem based engineering education.
Master’s Thesis supervisor and co-supervisor >100 times and supervisor of Bachelor’s Thesis >75 times.