Intended learning outcomes
After completing the programme, you will be familiar with main theories and concepts of finance and international financial markets.
You will be able to:
- describe and examine the main theories and concepts of finance and international financial markets;
- understand the supporting role of information technology in business and decision-making and evaluate its possibilities;
- understand the use of information technology in business development and transformation;
- demonstrate analytical financial and business skills in practice;
- conduct an independent scientific research project, report on it and present it professionally.
"The programme is an interesting mix of finance and business analytics with relevant programming studies"
Strategic Finance and Business Analytics
Strategic Finance and Analytics
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
120 ECTS credits
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Business and Management
2 December 2019 − 22 January 2020
at 15:00 (UTC+2)
1 October 2019 − 31 May 2020