Analysis services for samples
The analysis centre at the Chemical Technology Unit offers its services for the use of research groups and cooperation partners. A diverse and modern range of equipment guarantees excellent opportunities for the analysis of various kinds of samples.
Analyses are developed mainly for the needs of the university's own research. However, the method spectrum is comprehensive: the unit's research areas extend from separation technology and crystallization to paper chemistry and environmental analysis.
Examples of the equipment range include:
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, AAS
- Inductively coupled plasma, ICP
- UV/Vis, Raman and FTIR spectrometers
- Ion chromatographs, IC
- Liquid chromatographs, HPLC and LC-MS
- Gas chromatographs, GC-FID and GC-MS/MS.
Other analysis equipment
- Differential scanning calorimetry, DSC
- Simultaneous thermal analysis, STA
- Capillary electrophoresis, CE.
The methods are individually customized depending on the sample to be investigated and its properties. Analyses are priced on a case-by-case basis depending on the method of analysis, on how demanding the method is and on the sample matrix.
Liisa Puro, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 168 2439
Fuel analysis services
Fuel analyses include specifications for the higher and lower calorific value of the fuel, its moisture, ash content and particle size.