LUT University operates on two campuses: in Lappeenranta and Lahti. In addition, the university has regional units in Mikkeli and Kouvola.
Using LUTGuest Wifi network
LUTGuest Wifi is provided for temporary visitors at LUT University site.
- Choose "LUTGuest" wireless Wifi network with your device and try to connect to it.
- After that your device should automatically open LUTGuest registration page with your default web browser.
- At registration page you should give your mobile phone number and select your country code.
- After you gave your mobile number and accepted terms of usage, registration page change to Sign In page and now you have to wait till you get your password SMS to your mobile phone.
- You should get SMS which contains your username and password.
- Give username and password to sign in to LUTGuest wifi network.
Operator: OpusCapita Solutions Oy
SWIFT (BIC) OKOYFIHH
OP Corporate Bank PLC
P.O. Box 308
Further information can be found on the Financial Services page.