When applying, you must
- Indicate the estimated date of graduation on your Application Form
- No official statement for the date required from the home university
- Upload your latest Transcript of Records to your Online Application Form
- plus the official translation (when required)
- The Transcript of Records must include the name of the degree to be awarded.
- If not included, an additional statement issued by the awarding university about the name of the degree must be uploaded to your Online Application Form.
If being admitted
If being admitted, you must be able to meet with all the following requirements:
- Graduate by 31 August 2022
- Provide us with the following documents by 31 August 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+3)
- Scan for your original Degree Certificate
- Scan for your original Transcript of Records
- Provide us with the following documents by 6 September 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+3)
- Scans for the official translations in English for both the documents (when applicable)
- Official translations required, if the original documents are not issued in English, Finnish or Swedish.
The documents must be provided according to the given instructions despite of the country the degree was awarded in.
If not being able to meet with both the requirements by the given deadlines, your right to study in the programme will automatically be cancelled and you will lose your place without a possibility to claim it back.
After having started your studies
After having arrived at LUT University, the final verification process will be completed by you bringing in your original Degree Certificate and Transcript of Records plus the official translations (when required) for the final verification process.
If not bringing in the required documents or, presenting documents that were involved in any kind of forgery will automatically lead into revoking your right to study and you will lose your place at LUT University.