The main theme of this year’s conference is “Towards Energy Independent Europe” including topics around Hydrogen Economy and Synthetic Fuels, the Hydrogen Valleys of North-East Europe, Storing of Electricity and Heat, Small Modular Reactors (SMR) and Heating.
From LUT University, the speakers include:
- Greetings of the LUT University – Juha-Matti Saksa, Rector
- Technological perspectives and restrictions on hydrogen economy – Jero Ahola, LUT University
- Southeast Finland’s future as a Hydrogen Valley – Petteri Laaksonen, LUT University
- Finnish battery ecosystem as part of European value chain – Pertti Kauranen, LUT University
- Technology review – Juhani Hyvärinen, LUT University