We have 2 tasks for you before the course:
1. Task: Try do search the subject you are currently researching utilizing some methods. Send the title/subject of your research with the list of search terms and databases used and the findings to email@example.com Deadline is 9.3.2024.
2. Prepare one power-point slide explaining Your name (photo would be nice), University, Research subject and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pia will gather all slides and during the course each participant call shortly introduce themselves and their research subject.
3. Task is to look at LUT library (or your own University) guidance on information retrieval:
- Information retrieval and use (more comprehensive guide on information retrieval process)
- Information retrieval toolkit (a quick step by step guide)