Intended learning outcomes
In this programme, you will acquire advanced knowledge and skills in entrepreneurship in an international context.
You will develop an entrepreneurial mindset and management and analytical skills for the international market.
After graduation, you will be able to:
- understand and assess the opportunities and challenges of global markets;
- discover, evaluate, and develop international entrepreneurial opportunities;
- recognise and discuss the role of sustainability in international and domestic business;
- critically and analytically discuss and apply theories on international business and entrepreneurship to present managerial recommendations;
- develop a sustainable, analytical, entrepreneurial, and global mindset;
- develop your own ideas into a concrete business plan for international business operations together with your fellow MIBE students, engineering managers and experts;
- build innovation prototypes with technology students at the Jamie Hyneman Center;
- design a unique business idea for a multinational corporation and build its international business strategies;
- run a multinational corporation through a strategic simulation game with your fellow students;
- solve business cases with professional consultants;
- consult entrepreneurs and their firms on internationalisation strategy;
- understand global trade and internationalisation strategies of firms, and recognise and seize international opportunities;
- visualise and set your goals for your global entrepreneurial journey.
"This programme prepares you to become an entrepreneurial leader in a global setting."
Associate Professor, Head of Degree Programme
International Business and Entrepreneurship
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
120 ECTS credits
Tuition fees and scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Business and Management
Regular application period
1 December 2020 − 20 January 2021
1 October 2020 − 31 May 2021