Master's Programmes in Business Administration
At LUT School of Business and Management (LBM), your studies will focus on sustainable value creation: how businesses succeed in international competition in an economically, ecologically and socially sustainable way.
A broad understanding of business and its fundamentals is necessary in today's global environment. Graduates of the LUT School of Business and Management Master's programmes will understand the principles of sustainable development and be able to promote them in practice through their actions.
At LUT, you will learn to question prevailing business practices and develop new types of entrepreneurship. As a graduate, will be able to help companies and other organisations to operate profitably and reap success in a sustainable way. You will become an active problem solver who do not merely adapt to a changing world but actually change the world yourself.
Why choose the LUT School of Business and Management?
- We are among the top 200 business schools in the world (THE World University Ranking by subject, 2020)
- The employment rate of our international graduates is 91% five years after graduation
- You will learn how businesses succeed in international competition in an economically, ecologically and socially sustainable way
- 93% of business students are satisfied with their studies
- Our international community of over 80 nationalities welcomes you
You can choose from five Master's programmes in Business Administration:
- International Marketing Management, EPAS-accredited, option for a double degree
- Business Analytics
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Finance and Analytics
- Supply Management, option for a double degree
These specialised programmes are targeted for both international and Finnish students with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, either completed in a university worldwide or in a University of Applied Sciences in Finland or in another EU/EEA country.
Applicants with a background in a field other than Business Administration are welcome to apply as well – there are however, additional requirements for them to be completed. The programmes require two years of full-time studies.
Interested in studying in LUT business programmes? Want to receive more information about applying, studies, and life in Finland? Subscribe to our newsletter and chat directly with our student ambassadors.