The main objective of the COMMITTED project is to contribute to the safe and secure sharing of innovative ideas in the EU by developing international business educators' and their SME partners' understanding of deemed export, and thus supporting compliance of academic activities in the field of international business with foreign trade regulations. In order to achieve these aims the project will compile a manual on deemed export in academic activities and develop a related vocational training programme to prevent breach of foreign trade regulations relating to deemed export in academia, and to mitigate the consequences of such incidents.
- Sharing of ideas, information and knowledge
- Having innovative nature and economic value in the EU
- Higher protection of entities’ intellectual property rights in the European Union
- Increased competitiveness
- Better assertion of public security interests can be underscored