The project aims at developing tools, instruments and guidelines that support higher education institutions in increasing the effectiveness of sustainability-/CSR-related teaching.
2019 – 2022
FFORT - EFFectiveness Of Responsibility Teaching (ERASMUS+) project started in August 2019 and continues until December 2022.The project aims at developing tools, instruments and guidelines that support higher education institutions in increasing the effectiveness of sustainability-/CSR-related teaching.
Main outputs of the project include:
- Controlling tool for evaluating the impact courses have on students’ knowledge, behavioral intents, attitudes and values
- A number of new innovative teaching formats
- Published Handbook titled "Shaping A Sustainable Future: Innovative Teaching Practices For Educating Responsible Leaders", which contains a collection of sustainability courses around the world and best practices on how to implement them.
- Self-evaluation tool that allows higher education institutions to benchmark themselves against other institutions
- Statistical analysis report to identify the relevant influencing factors for the teaching of effectiveness 6. Guideline to raise awareness and develop skills and competencies of sustainability teachers based on reliable and verified evaluation of best practice examples.
- HWR Berlin (Germany)
- University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU (Spain)
- University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy)
- CBS International Business School (Germany) and Budapest Business School (Hungary).