Master of Science in Technology
Online Programme

An online programme with no basis for applying for a Residence Permit or Right to Reside in Finland based on studying.

Language Test Results

Accepted Language Tests & Results

You must prove your proficiency in English by presenting one of the accepted language test results:

A Language Certificate issued by your home university or any other institution or organisation is not accepted.

There are also certain cases when there is no language test result required - please see further information at When a Language Test Result is not Required.

Delivering Your Test Results

For further information on delivering your test result, please see Language Test Requirements.

Deadline for the Test Results

When required to take one of the accepted language tests in English, the final DL to provide us with the test result is the supplementary DL of 2 February 2022 at 15:00 (UTC+2).

This is the DL when

  • You must have uploaded a scan for your test result on your Online Application Form
  • We must be able to electronically verify your test result in the test organiser's result database or, in another way described below under each test info.
    For us to be able to verify your test result may require some actions from your part towards the test organisation - please carefully read the instructions.

Any late results or, results that cannot be verified by the given DL, will not be accepted.

Validity for the Test Result

  • Test results with at least the minimum required score with a test date no prior to 1 December 2018
    • We are allowing our applicants this exceptional 3-year period of validity on the current application period due to the current COVID-19 situation possibly blocking out possibilities for taking a language test in some countries.
    • Normally, we accept test results taken a maximum of 2 years prior to the date of the application period beginning.

When a Language Test Result is not Required?

A language test result is not required, if you have completed a degree of higher education

  • in English in an EU/EEA country, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or the United States of America
  • in Finnish or Swedish in a Finnish University or a University of Applied Sciences

A Language Certificate issued by your home university or any other institution or organisation is not accepted.

See further details related.

Admissions Services