and Analytics (MSF)
The information available at the moment was for the previous application period.
The updated eligibility requirements plus all the other information for the next application period will be published at the end of September 2019.
GRE GENERAL TESTS
Additional Requirement for Certain Degrees
To be eligible to apply to this programme with the following degrees
- Degrees completed in Finland:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a field other than Business Administration
Completed in a University of Applied Sciences
- Degrees not completed in Finland:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a field other than Business Administration - All countries
Completed in a University
one of the following tests with the minimum score/s is required
GMAT and GRE Score Reports
- GMAT - How to get your score available to LUT?
- LUT only accepts electronic GMAT Score Reports that are made available to LUT University* in the Score Report Database.
- On the day you take the GMAT exam, but before you begin, you may select up to 5 GMAT accepting programmes to receive your Official Score Report.
- If you did not select any programmes to receive your scores, or if you would like to get your scores forwarded to more than the 5 programs you selected on your test day, you may order Additional Score Reports online to be forwarded to universities.
- GRE - How to get your score available to LUT University?
- LUT University only accepts electronic GRE Score Reports that are made available to LUT University* in the Score Report Database or, original GRE Score Report delivered to LUT University / Admissions Services directly from the test organisation.
- For the computer-delivered GRE General Test, you will be asked to designate your score recipients at the test center or you can choose not to report your scores at that time.
- If needed, please use the LUT University institutional code 2382.
- For the paper-delivered GRE General Test, you will be asked to designate your score recipients during registration or you can choose not to report your scores at that time.
*LUT University may also be listed by the former name Lappeenranta University of Technology.
Validity for the GMAT and GRE Tests
- GMAT and GRE Tests have to be valid on the date of submitting the application.
- The tests are valid for 5 years from the date of taking the test.