After completing studies in this Master's programme, you will obtain sufficient scientific and technological knowledge for a career in chemical engineering in different fields of process industry.
Diverse teaching methods and multicultural and multidisciplinary study groups ensure that you will have good skills in team and project work, communication and languages, presentation, culture and leadership.
After graduation, you will:
- have a solid theoretical background in core areas of chemical engineering
- have strong engineering analysis and problem solving skills
- have practical engineering skills, such as the ability to make approximations and decisions under uncertainty
- have the courage to create innovations and new technical solutions
- possess project work and communication skills needed in the modern working environment.
During your studies, you will be able to create new sustainable solutions as a response to major global challenges. You will learn how to create, design, develop and promote innovations and new technology and to work in an international team.
As a graduate, you will possess a unique set of skills for creating sustainable, environmentally friendly chemical processes and products.
You will become a competent professional in the rapidly developing, multidisciplinary area of water and the environment, and you will be eligible to continue your studies in doctoral programmes.
Master of Science in Technology
120 ECTS credits
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
EUR 10 000 Non-EU/EEA students
LUT School of Engineering Science
December 2019−January 2020
1 October 2019−31 May 2020