Research into Renewable Energy Systems
Numerous projects have been launched in the Renewable Energy Systems Laboratory, and new ones are constantly being developed.
Our research into energy technologies has intensified in the field of energy research, and studies have been started in the following areas:
- modelling the use of biofuels in different ways (combustion, fluidized bed combustion, co-combustion, gasification), power plant solutions, sustainability comparisons
- the use of bio-fuels for electricity generation in small decentralized systems
- steam power plants and the modelling and optimization of their water-steam circulations
- biomass conversion: torrefaction, green coal, pyrolysis oil, BioSNG
- energy efficiency, energy saving, investment calculations, the price of energy