The research team of Sustainable Business focuses on sustainable change in business and the economy at large.
Our research addresses topics such as circularity, distribution of responsibilities in society, emerging technologies, and value creation. We employ multiple research methods and work interdisciplinarily with several other academic disciplines.
- Sustainable Business Models, Ecosystems and Platforms
- Sustainable, Social and Rural Entrepreneurship
- Emerging technologies and solutions for sustainability
- Collective action and governance
- Business Ethics and Philosophy
- Financial and Social Performance
- Business, Politics and Society
- Regeneration and Biodiversity
- Sustainable Strategy