DuuniDay 25 January 2022
The next DuuniDay – our biggest recruiting event of the academic year - will be organized already for the 26th time on 25 January 2022. The event is organized by LUT & LAB Career Services.
DuuniDay is an excellent chance to enhance the employer brand of your organization and contact the future talents of LUT and LAB. In the event, you will reach both the engineering, business and doctoral students of LUT University and the students of LAB University of Applied Sciences from all differet fields. Note that we also have a remarkable amount of international talents at LUT and LAB.
Welcome to DuuniDay!
Time and place
Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 10 am – 3 pm local time
LUT University main lobby, 2nd floor and 3rd floor (Yliopistonkatu 34, Lappeenranta, Finland)
The coding logic of the stands is as follows:
- the first number identifies the floor (1, 2 or 3)
- the letter identifies the type of participation package (A, B, C or D)
- the rest of the numbers are running numbers by the floor and participation package
All participation packages include the following services:
- Stand location
- Desk and chairs if needed (view furniture options)
- Electric sockets
- Wireless WLAN
- Company name and link at DuuniDay web page
- Company profile at our JobTeaser platform from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022
- Coffee and lunch ticket packages to exhibitors lounge according to the size of the stand: A package 4 pcs, B package 3 pcs, C package 2 pcs and D package 1 pcs. Extra packages (including morning and afternoon coffees and the lunch) can be bought for the price of 20 € + VAT / package.
- Company guide services during the exhibition day
Please note that the event will be organized at lobby and corridor premises at the campus. The packages will not include a fascia, stand partitions or carpets. You are not allowed to bild up walls blocking other stands (excluding packages A). Stand structures and promotion materials may not be placed outside the stand area.
- Participation package A: Includes a 3 x 3 m stand place to which a company can bring its own stand structures. The stands have high ceiling. A packages are available only in the 1st floor. Price 1 150 e + VAT 24 %.
- Participation package B: Includes a 3 x 2 m stand place to which companies can bring a wide promotion canvas. The stands have high ceiling. Price 800 e + VAT 24 %
- Participation package C: Includes a 2,5 x 1,8 m stand place to which companies can bring own roll ups. The hight of the space is 210 cm. Price 650 e + VAT 24 %.
- Participation package D: Includes a bar table and a chair, and room for one roll up. D packages are reserved for companies under 50 employees. The height of the space is 210 cm. Price 300 e + VAT 24 %.
The participation fees will be invoiced two weeks before the event.
The price of the co-exhibitor is 300 € + VAT 24 %. It includes the following services:
- company name and link at DuuniDay web page
- company profile at our JobTeaser platform from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022
- one coffee and lunch ticket package to exhibitors lounge
- company guide services during the exhibition day
Register to the event through this registration form.
Verify that you will receive an automatic confirmation message right after you have registered. Remember to check your junk email, too.
We will always verify your stand location in a separate email within one working day.
Note! We will make a separate stand furniture inquiry for participating organizations in December.
Promote your organization to the students beforehand
Our students will follow the event and employers attending the event beforehand in our JobTeaser portal. All participation packages include a company profile in our JobTeaser platform from December 2021 to December 2022. We will link the company profiles to the DuuniDay event. Make sure you will be visible for our students in the best possible way also in JobTeaser.
You will receive the link to your JobTeaser-profile at the end of November. Our students are especially interested in what your organization does, what kind of talents you are looking for, and are you offering e.g. internship or thesis possibilities. We advice you to update the profile both in Finnish and in English.
You will make the best out of your company profile and DuuniDay by publishing you open positions for our students through your own JobTeaser company profile.
In case you need further info about the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Participating employers
|Alfa Laval Aalborg Oy||www.alfalaval.com|
|Business Joensuu Oy||www.businessjoensuu.fi|
|Capgemini Finland Oy||www.sogeti.fi|
|CGI Suomi Oyj||www.cgi.com|
|Danfoss Editron Oy||www.danfoss.com/editron|
|Dieffenbacher Panelboard Oy||www.dieffenbacher.com|
|Enerity Solutions Oy||www.enerity.com|
|Granlund Saimaa Oy||www.granlund.fi|
|John Deere Forestry Oy||www.deere.fi|
|LTU Group Oy||www.ltu.fi|
|Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy||www.nokia.com|
|Oma Säästöpankki Oyj||www.omasp.fi|
|Ovako Imatra Oy AB||www.ovako.com|
|Oy Tuokko Ltd||www.tuokko.fi|
|Peikko Finland Oy||www.peikko.fi|
|RELEX Solutions Oy||www.relexsolutions.com|
|Sector Alarm Oy||www.sectoralarm.fi|
|Skanska Talonrakennus Oy||www.skanska.fi|
|Sulzer Pumps Finland Oy||www.sulzer.com|
|Sumitomo SHI FW||www.shi-fw.com|
|Syncron Tech Oy||www.syncrontech.com|
|Teollisuuden Voima Oyj||www.tvo.fi|
|Vitrulan Composites Oy||www.vitrulan.com|
|Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch||www.theswitch.com|
LUT & LAB Career Services
Career Services Coordinator
+358 40 573 3790
+358 50 462 3686
+358 50 463 7190