Professor Michael Henke acts as Head of Chair, Chair of Enterprise Logistics and Director of the section Enterprise Logistics at TU Dortmund University and Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics. Additionally, he is leading and developing various research projects in the field of Financial Supply Chain Management in cooperation with well-known international enterprises.
His areas of interest are:
- Impulses in Enterprise Logistics
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Management of Industry 4.0