I completed my master's degree at Lappeenranta Technical University in 2022, with the major of global management of innovation and technology and minor software engineering and digital transformation. In total I have over 20 years of practical work experience in adult education and software implementation projects in international companies such as IKEA, Volkswagen, Bayer, John Deer, Nestle, Danfoss, Knauf, Astra Zeneca, Omron, and many others.
Mentoring for me is the relationship of equal participants, reciprocal and collaborative, where each party can learn new things, gain useful skills, and receive support for further development. As a mentor, I am inspired by the opportunity to create something new together, share my experience and support your success story. In mentoring, I support approach that I learned at Michigan State University that is based on practical skills development that are needed for the reaching the goal. I will be happy to share my experience in:
- Educational and professional training development for trainers and end-users
- Corporate digital transformation and knowledge bases formation
- Video production of educational and marketing materials for companies
- Technical concepts generation in a clear and precise manner for non-technical customers
- Gaining extensive knowledge of course development, instructional design and course coordination, creation user guides and troubleshooting technical manuals
- Development of web-based and video instructional materials and teaching aids
Currently I cooperate with Etelä-Karjalan kansalaisopisto in educational ICT projects development and marketing materials generation. More information about my experience is possible to find in my LinkedIn profile.
Studies at LUT: Global Management of Innovation and Technology, 2022
Mentoring language: English